Bear Valley Oregon Trail Saddle
Currently In Stock: 15" & 16" FQH- Also available with roughout
Call 303-572-8350 for any other seat size or bars to place order!
A superior trail or pleasure saddle that is strong enough to hold up to the roughest country. With its deep, narrow seat, cut out skirts and easy swing fenders with rigging covers, this saddle really stands out. Made from quality mocha colored skirting leather, it has a simple border tool. This saddle only weighs 29 lbs. making it easier to get onto your horse. Flank cinch included.
- TREE: Fiberglass Covered All Around Little Wonder
- BARS: Semi-Quarter Horse, Quarter Horse, Full Quarter Horse, Draft, Mule, Other
- SEAT: 13-17" in Half Inch Increments with Padded Black Leather
- CANTLE: 3” with Leather Cheyenne Roll 2"
- FORK: 13”
- HORN: 3 1/2" High x 2 1/2" Cap, Leather
- RIGGING: 7/8 Stainless Steel o In Skirt with Rear Rings, Free swing Covers over Front Rigging
- SKIRTS: 26”* Fleece Lined, Breast Collar Dees, Double Rounded with Frog
- STIRRUP LEATHERS: 2 1/2" Half with Blevins Buckles and Nevada Twist
- STIRRUPS: Leather Visalias
- FINISH: Border Tooled, Dark Oiled and Polished
- WEIGHT: 29 lbs"
*Subject to change due to seat size