Heavy Duty Cowhide Driver Gloves
Made from 1.4MM thick cowhide leather, these gloves can take on those heavier jobs such as setting up barbed wire, and handling heavy machinery. They also can work for easier jobs such as moving wood, baring the winter cold and working on the farm/ranch.
- Patented Double Wedge design (Extreme Curved Finger)
- Including 40% more leather for a thicker, more durable glove
- Shirred back (elastic stretch band for secure fit)
- Purpose placed gussets for longer lasting construction
- Minimized seams for less stitching wear
- Ergonomic design that reduces hand fatigue
- Less stress on gloves that will create a longer life
- 1.4MM Thickness cowhide leather
*Comes as a pair
- Glove Design removes the extra leather in the palm to prevent bunching and pinching.
- Palm Seam at base of finger gits inside the hands natural crease.
- The Double Wedge design creates the natural shape of a relaxed hand, eliminating binding and bunching while reducing hand fatigue.
- Less Stitching allows thicker leather to be used for longer lasting gloves. Our design moves or eliminates stitching in critical areas where most wear occurs.
- Leather Gussets cover the seams that take the most stress to improve durability.
- The Wing Thumb is two separate pieces of leather that holds the thumb over the palm where it rests naturally. This allows the thumb to move without bunching leather. Most gloves are designed with the thumb flat out to the side.