Bear Valley Colorado Trail Master
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Currently Out Of Stock
Call 303.572.8350 for any other seat size
This saddle is made of top quality Herman Oak leather with light oil jockeys and fenders. This saddle has a 2 1/2" cantle with a leather Cheyenne roll, 2 1/2" half stirrup leathers to feel closer to your horse and a Nevada twist in the stirrup leathers to help relieve stress on your knees. This saddle also has a 23 1/2" double rounded skirt and is durable to last for years to come. Flank cinch included.
- TREE: New & Improved Little Wonder
- BARS: Semi- Quarter Horse, Quarter Horse, Full Quarter Horse, Draft, Mule, Other
- SEAT: 13-17" in Half Inch Increments with padded Dark Brown Suede
- CANTLE: 2 1/2" with Leather Cheyenne Roll 2"
- FORK: 12 1/2"
- HORN: 3 1/2" High x 2 1/2" Cap, Leather
- RIGGING: 7/8 Stainless Steel In Skirt “C”
- SKIRTS 23 1/2"* Fleece Lined, Breast Collar Dees, Double Rounded with Frog
- STIRRUP LEATHERS: 2 1/2" Half with Blevins Buckles and Nevada Twist
- STIRRUPS: Leather Visalias
- FINISH: Partial Stamping, Oiled & Polished
- WEIGHT: 25 lbs*
*Subject to change due to seat size