Eagle Wing Barrel Saddle
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Currently Out of Stock
Matching breast collar available for $200
Call 303-572-8350 to place an order in any bar or seat size!
This saddle is made of top quality Herman Oak leather with chestnut coloring jockeys and fenders. You will be eye of the arena with this Native American Eagle Feather Designed 7/8 Tooled saddle with a brown suede seat. This saddle also has a 4" cantle for a deeper seat, 2.5" half stirrup leathers to make you closer to your horse and a Nevada twist in the stirrup leathers to help relieve stress on your knees. This saddle also has a geometric skirt to help make it easier to fit on short and long backed horses with a pressure relief cut out to make it easier on both you and your horse. A saddle with a great look and balance. Flank cinch included.
- TREE: Fiberglass Covered Wonder Barrel
- BARS: Semi-Quarter Horse, Quarter Horse, Full Quarter Horse, Mule, Draft
- SEAT: 13-17" in Half Inch Increments with Padded Brown Suede
CANTLE: 4" with Leather Cheyenne Roll 1 1/2"
- FORK: 14"
- HORN: 3" High x 1 1/2" Cap, Braided Rawhide
- RIGGING: 7/8 Stainless Steel In Skirt Plate
- SKIRTS: 25 1/2"* Fleece Lined, Breast Collar Dees, Geometric Skirt
- STIRRUP LEATHERS: 2 1/2" Half with Blevins Buckles, Micro Adjustment and Nevada Twist
- STIRRUPS: Aluminum
- FINISH: Eagle Feather with snowflake tooling
- WEIGHT: 28 lbs*
*Subject to change due to seat size