Desert Falls Ranch Saddle
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Currently Out of Stock
Call 303-572-8350 to place an order in any size or bars.
This saddle is made of top quality Herman Oak leather with Chestnut colored jockeys and fenders. This saddle has a 4" cantle with a leather Cheyenne roll, 2 1/2" half stirrup leathers to feel closer to your horse and a Nevada twist in the stirrup leathers to help relieve stress on your knees. This saddle also has a 26" rounded mother hubbard skirt and has Rocky Mountain Emory designed 3/4 tooling. What's better than adding a little bit of pizazz so Jeremiah Watt Conchos has been added to glam this saddle up a notch. Flank cinch included.
- BARS: Semi-Quarter Horse, Quarter Horse, Full Quarter Horse, Draft, Mule, Other
- SEAT: 13-17" in Half Inch Increments with Padded Suede- Any color possible
CANTLE: 4" with Leather Cheyenne Roll 1 1/2"
- FORK: 13 1/2"
- HORN: 3 1/2" High x 2 1/2" Cap, Leather
- SKIRTS: 26"* Fleece Lined, Breast Collar Dees, Rounded Mother Hubbard with Kingsbraid
- STIRRUP LEATHERS: 2 1/2" Half with Blevins Buckles, Micro Adjustment and Nevada Twist
- STIRRUPS: Aluminum
- WEIGHT: 30 lbs*
*Subject to change due to seat size