A deep dish seat, high cantle and 14" swells make this saddle great for riding in rough country! This saddle has a fiberglass covered Colorado Association tree with mule bars and the Colorado Saddlery 3-Way "Perfect Rig"TM that allows you to set the saddle at the full, 7/8 or 3/4 position depending on the country or the mule. Rawhide wrapped breeching, crupper and accessory dees that are fastened
into the tree for a perfect all around mule saddle!
- Tree: Colorado Association Mule
- Bars: Full-Quarter Horse Mule
- Seat: 15", 16" or 17"
- Cantle: 4 1/2”, Leather Bound
- Fork: 14"
- Horn: #4 Dally Post (3 1/2” High • 2 1/2” Cap)
- Rigging: Colorado Saddlery 3-Way "Perfect Rig"TM
- Skirts: Fleece Lined, Rawhide wrapped breeching and crupper dees fastened into tree
- Flank Cincha: Heavy Skirting Leather
- Stirrup Leathers: 3" with Blevins Buckles with Nevada twist
- Stirrups: 3" Natural Rawhide Ropers
- Finish: Plain Tooled, Oiled and Polished
- Weight: 36 lbs. Fully Rigged