Designed by professional outfitter, this saddle has the Colorado Association tree, mule bars, rawhide swells to stand up to rough country and the Colorado Saddlery 3-Way “Perfect Rig”TM that allows you to set the saddle at the full, 7/8 or 3/4 position depending on the country. Rawhide wrapped breeching, crupper and accessory dees that are fastened into
the tree for a perfect all around mule saddle!
- Tree: Colorado Association, Rawhide Covered
- Bars: Mule (7” Gullet)
- Seat: 15", 16" or 17"
- Cantle: 4 1/2”, Rawhide Bound
- Fork: 14” with Rope Strap
- Horn: #4 Dally Post, Rawhide Bound (3 1/2” High • 2 1/2” Cap)
- Rigging: Colorado Saddlery 3-Way “Perfect Rig”TM
Skirts: Fleece Lined, Rawhide wrapped breeching, crupper and accessory dees fastened into tree.
- Flank Cincha: Heavy Skirting Leather
- Stirrup Leathers: 3" with Blevins Buckles
- Stirrups: 2” Rawhide Visalias
- Finish: Plain, Oiled and Polished
- Weight: 42 to 44 lbs. Fully Rigged