Rocky Mountain Wade Saddle
Currently In Stock 15" QH & 16" FQH
Our Rocky Mountain Wade is great saddle to get up and go in. This saddle can be used for roping, trail riding, arena/ranch work and even western pleasure. The Rocky Mountain Wade has a slick fork with attached bucking rolls acting as the swells for added comfort and to help keep you in the saddle. This is a great trend-setter with a wade tree and would make itself anyone's go to saddle.
Call 303-572-8350 to place an order for any other seat or bar size!
- BARS: Semi-Quarter Horse, Quarter Horse, Full Quarter Horse, Draft, Mule, Other
- SEAT: 13-17" In Half Inch Increments Padded with Black Leather
- CANTLE: 3" with Leather Cheyenne Roll 1", Rawhide Twist
- FORK: "A" Fork
- HORN: 3" H x 3" Cap, Mulehide Wrapped
- SKIRTS: 27 1/2"*, Fleece Lined, Breast Collar Dees, Double Rounded w/ Kingsbraid
- STIRRUP LEATHERS: 3" full with Blevins Buckles and Nevada Twist
- STIRRUPS: Monels
WEIGHT: 38 lbs*
*Subject to change due to seat size