Bear Valley Oregon Trail Roughout Saddle
Currently Out of Stock: Also available with smoothout
You can really get into the horse with this superior trail or pleasure saddle. With its deep, narrow seat, cut out skirts and easy swing fenders with rigging covers, this saddle really stands out. Made from mocha skirting with a unique border tool this saddle only weighs 29 lbs. but is strong enough to hold up to the roughest country. Flank cinch included.
- TREE: Fiberglass Covered All Around Little Wonder
- BARS: Semi-Quarter Horse, Quarter Horse, Full Quarter Horse, Draft, Mule, Other
- SEAT: 13-17" in Half Inch Increments with Padded Black Leather
- CANTLE: 3” with Leather Cheyenne Roll 2"
- FORK: 13”
- HORN: 3 1/2" High x 2 1/2" Cap, Leather
- RIGGING: 7/8 Stainless Steel o In Skirt with Rear Rings, Free swing Covers over Front Rigging
- SKIRTS: 26”* Fleece Lined, Breast Collar Dees, Double Rounded with Frog
- STIRRUP LEATHERS: 2 1/2" Half with Blevins Buckles and Nevada Twist
- STIRRUPS: Leather Visalias
- FINISH: Border Tooled, Dark Oiled and Polished
- WEIGHT: 29 lbs"