McCall Lady Wade
Sorry, this item is out of stock
This is a reference saddle and not in stock. Please see In-Stock McCalls to see our current collection.
McCall Saddlery makes each saddle to be unique. Colorado Saddlery does not stock multiple of the same designed McCall Saddlery saddles. This saddle is a reference saddle for customizations or a full re-production. Call 303.572.8350 to discuss your McCall Saddle options.
This is trail riding wonder! A deep inlaid padded seat and a 4" cantle make it extremely easy to swing a leg over and then ride in comfort. The stamping on this saddle is what really sets it apart, this unique combination of basket stamping and floral makes it an absolute eye catcher.
Made in the U.S.A.
- Tree: Wade
- Bars: Semi Quarter Horse, Quarter Horse, Full Quarter Horse, Draft, Mule, Other
- Seat: 15" Padded
- Cantle: 4 ", Leather Cheyenne Roll
- Fork: 9"
- Horn: 3" High x 4" Cap
- Rigging:7/8 Deep Drop in skirt rear stainless steel dee
- Skirts: 26" Close contact cut out woolskin lined, breast collar dees
- Flank Cincha: Heavy skirting leather
- Stirrup Leathers: 3" with Blevins Buckles
- Stirrups: 3" semi covered stirrups
- Finish: Roughout seat and fenders, stamped swell, skirt and seat jockey
- Weight: 33 lbs. Fully Rigged
Colorado Saddlery McCall Saddles can be made in 14,14.5, 15.5, 16, 16.5 & 17" seats. Please call 303-572-8350 if you would like to order this saddle in a size not listed on website.