Golden Prize Barrel Saddle
Currently In Stock: 14.5" QH
Call 303.572.8350 to place an order in any other seat or bar size!
This saddle is made of top quality Herman Oak leather with chestnut coloring jockeys and fenders. You will be eye of the arena with this Colorado Floral Designed 3/4 Tooled saddle with a Black Suede Bicycle seat and blue or turquoise stitching. This saddle also has a 4" cantle for a deeper seat, 2.5" half stirrup leathers to make you closer to your horse and a Nevada twist in the stirrup leathers to help relieve stress on your knees. This saddle also has a geometric skirt to help make it easier to fit on short and long backed horses with a pressure relief cut out to make it easier on both you and your horse. Flank cinch included.
- BARS: Semi-Quarter Horse, Quarter Horse, Full Quarter Horse, Mule, Draft, Other
- SEAT: 13-17" in Half Inch Increments with Padded Black Suede and blue or Turquoise Stitching
- CANTLE: 4", with Leather Cheyenne Roll 1 1/2"
FORK: 13 1/2"
HORN: 3 1/2" x 1 1/2" Cap, Braided Rawhide
- SKIRT: 25"*, Fleece Lined, Breast Collar Dees. Geometric Skirt
- STIRRUP LEATHERS: 2 1/2" Half with Blevins Buckles, Micro Adjustment and Nevada Twist
- STIRRUPS: Aluminum
- Weight: 29 lbs*
*Subject to change due to seat size