Front Range Rancher Saddle
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Currently Out of Stock in Westminster. Available at the Rusty Spur in Parker CO
This saddle is made of top quality Herman Oak leather with roughout jockeys and fenders. This saddle also has a 4 1/2" cantle, 2 1/2" half stirrup leathers to make you closer to your horse and a Nevada twist in the stirrup leathers to help relieve stress on your knees. This saddle also has a 4 1/2" rounded Mother Hubbard skirt. Flank Cinch included.
- BARS: Semi-Quarter Horse, Quarter Horse, Full Quarter Horse, Draft, Mule, Other
- SEAT: 13-17" in Half Inch Increments with Padded Oil Tan Leather
- CANTLE: 4 1/2" with Leather Cheyenne Roll 1 1/2", Rawhide Twist
- FORK: 13 1/2"
- HORN: 3 1/2" High x 2" Cap, Leather
- SKIRTS: 24 1/2"* Fleece Lined, Breast Collar Dees, Rounded Mother Hubbard with Kingsbraid
- STIRRUP LEATHERS: 2 1/2" Half with Blevins Buckles, Micro Adjustment and Nevada Twist
- STIRRUPS: Rawhide Visalias
- WEIGHT: 24 1/2"*