Elk Mountain Trail (Dark) Saddle
Currently In Stock: 14.5" FQH Blue Stitching 16" QH & 16" FQH Classic
Call 303-572-8350 to place an order in any other seat or bars size.
14.5" FQH with blue stitching is on sale for $2,250.00
Designed to handle the Colorado High Country, there is a twist in the seat to make it narrow and to add comfort for long rides in the saddle for both rider and horse. This saddle is made of top-quality Herman Oak leather with heavy oiled jockeys and fenders. This saddle has a 4.5" cantle with a Cheyenne roll, 3" full stirrup leathers and a Nevada twist in the stirrup leathers to help relieve stress on your knees. This saddle also has a 27.5" double rounded skirt with a king's braid and has crazy leg 1/2 tooling. Also available in light oil. Flank cinch included.
- TREE: Fiberglass Covered L&R Special
- BARS: Semi Quarter Horse, Quarter Horse, Full Quarter Horse, Draft, Mule, Other
- SEAT: 13-17" in Half Inch Increments, Padded with Oil Tan Leather
- CANTLE: 4 1/2" with Leather Cheyenne Roll 1 1/2"
- FORK: 13"
- HORN: 3" High x 2 1/2" Cap, Latigo Wrapped
- RIGGING: Stainless Steel Three Way
- SKIRTS: 27 1/2"* Fleece Lined, Breast Collar Dees, Double Rounded with Kings braid
- STIRRUP LEATHERS: 3" Full with Blevins Buckles and Nevada Twist
- STIRRUPS: Rawhide Visalias
- FINISH: Partial Stamped, Oiled and Polished
- WEIGHT: 36 lbs*
*Subject to change due to seat size