Elk Mountain Trail (Dark) Saddle
Currently In Stock:
14.5" FQH Blue Stitching.
16" Mule, Classic
Call 303-572-8350 to place an order in any other seat or bars size.
This saddle is made of top quality Herman Oak leather with heavy oiled jockeys and fenders. This saddle has a 4.5" cantle with a Cheyenne roll, 3" full stirrup leathers and a Nevada twist in the stirrup leathers to help relieve stress on your knees. This saddle also has a 27.5" double rounded skirt with a kingsbraid and has crazy leg 1/2 tooling. Designed to handle the Colorado high country, there is also a twist in the seat that makes it more narrow to be comfier for long rides in the saddle for both rider and horse. Also available in light oil. Flank cinch included.
- TREE: Fiberglass Covered L&R Special
- BARS: Semi Quarter Horse, Quarter Horse, Full Quarter Horse, Draft, Mule, Other
- SEAT: 13-17" in Half Inch Increments, Padded with Oil Tan Leather
- CANTLE: 4 1/2" with Leather Cheyenne Roll 1 1/2"
- FORK: 13"
- HORN: 3" High x 2 1/2" Cap, Latigo Wrapped
- RIGGING: Stainless Steel Three Way
- SKIRTS: 27 1/2"* Fleece Lined, Breast Collar Dees, Double Rounded with Kingsbraid
- STIRRUP LEATHERS: 3" Full with Blevins Buckles and Nevada Twist
- STIRRUPS: Rawhide Visalias
- FINISH: Partial Stamped, Oiled and Polished
- WEIGHT: 36 lbs*
*Subject to change due to seat size