Dark Brown Wade Saddle
The Dark Brown Wade Saddle was designed for those who spend all day everyday in the saddle. The saddle is designed for professionals who spend ample amounts of time riding, giving them the comfort needed to keep focus during long hours in the saddle. Built using Herman Oak leather, known for its extremely high quality, this beauty is sure to stay in great condition over the years to come.
- Tree: Rawhide Covered New & Improved Colorado Wade
- Bars: Available in QH and FQH
- Seat: 15”, 16”, 17” Padded.
- Cantle: 3.5" with 1 1/2" dropped leather Cheyenne roll
- Fork: 9"
- Horn: 3" Post, 3.5" Cap Rawhide Bound
- Rigging: Front 7/8 Flat Plate, rear 2 1/2" Stainless Steel Dee Rings
- Skirts: 25" Fleece Lined, Breast Collar Dees
- Flank Cincha: Heavy Skirting Leather
- Stirrup Leathers: 3" with Blevins Buckles, Nevada Twist
- Stirrups: 3" Wood with Aluminum overlay and Belvins buckles.
- Finish: Partial Basket Stamped and Silver Conchas
- Weight: 38 lbs. Fully Rigged