McCall Cowhorse Saddle
Sorry, this item is out of stock
This is a reference saddle and not in stock. Please see In-Stock McCalls to see our current collection.
McCall Saddlery makes each saddle to be unique. Colorado Saddlery does not stock multiple of the same designed McCall Saddlery saddles. This saddle is a reference saddle for customizations or a full re-production. Call 303.572.8350 to discuss your McCall Saddle options.
This beautiful saddle is designed to last for generations. A deep dish padded seat with a 4" cantle and the working cowhorse tree makes this saddle the perfect saddle for anyone who rides. Perfect for working cowhorse competitions or just for trail riding.
Made in the U.S.A
- Tree: Rawhide Covered Working Cowhorse
- Bars: 14, 14.5, 15, 15.5, 16, 16.5, 17"
- Seat:14-18" By the Half Inch, Overlaid Fully Padded Seat
- Cantle: 2", Leather Cheyenne Roll, Partial Border Stamping
- Fork: 14"
- Horn: 3 1/2" High x 2 1/2" Cap Foward Lean Cutter Horn
- Rigging:7/8 Dropped Skirt Stainless Steel "C"
- Skirts: 26" Close Contact Cut Out Woolskin Lined, Breast Collar Dees, Special Square Cut with Leg Relief
- Flank Cincha: Heavy Skirting Leather
- Stirrup Leathers: 2 1/2" with Blevins Buckles, Narrow Cutter Style Fenders
- Stirrups: 4" Monel Stirrups
- Finish: Roughout seat and fenders, full snowflake tooling.
- Weight: 36 lbs. Fully Rigged