McCall Cowhorse Saddle
Sorry, this item is out of stock
- Currently Out of Stock: Call 303-572-8350 to place order!
This beautiful saddle is designed to last for generations. A deep dish padded seat with a 4" cantle and the working cowhorse tree makes this saddle the perfect saddle for anyone who rides. Perfect for working cowhorse competitions or just for trail riding.
Made in the U.S.A
- Tree: Rawhide Covered Working Cowhorse
- Bars: 14, 14.5, 15, 15.5, 16, 16.5, 17"
- Seat:14-18" By the Half Inch, Overlaid Fully Padded Seat
- Cantle: 2", Leather Cheyenne Roll, Partial Border Stamping
- Fork: 14"
- Horn: 3 1/2" High x 2 1/2" Cap Foward Lean Cutter Horn
- Rigging:7/8 Dropped Skirt Stainless Steel "C"
- Skirts: 26" Close Contact Cut Out Woolskin Lined, Breast Collar Dees, Special Square Cut with Leg Relief
- Flank Cincha: Heavy Skirting Leather
- Stirrup Leathers: 2 1/2" with Blevins Buckles, Narrow Cutter Style Fenders
- Stirrups: 4" Monel Stirrups
- Finish: Roughout seat and fenders, full snowflake tooling.
- Weight: 36 lbs. Fully Rigged