Wickenburg Roper Saddle
- Currently Out of Stock: Call 303-572-8350 to place order!
This beautiful half breed roper has the style and balance that you are looking for in a roping saddle. The TM Roper tree has the dish for keeping you firmly seated out of the box but designed to get up quick. When you are riding this saddle you are riding in style!
- TREE: Fiberglass Covered, TM Roper
- Bars: Semi Quarter Horse, Quarter Horse, Full Quarter Horse, Draft, Mule, Other
- Seat: 14", 14.5", 15", 15.5", 16", 16.5" or 17" Padded. Golden Suede and Chocolate Floral Suede pictured.
- CANTLE: 4”, Deep Dish, Rawhide Rope Cheyenne Roll
- FORK: 13”
- HORN: 3” High • 3” Cap
- RIGGING: 7/8 Stainless Steel Hanging Dee Rigging
- SKIRTS: 27” Fleece Lined, Breast Collar Dees,
- STIRRUP LEATHERS: 3” with Blevins Buckles
- FLANK CINCHA: 8" Heavy Roping Flank
- STIRRUPS: 3” Leather Ropers
- FINISH: Partial Stamped, Oiled and Polished
- WEIGHT: 39 lbs. Fully Rigged