Colorado Ranch Cutter Saddle
Currently In Stock: 15"16" 17" Seat, Semi Quarter Horse
This saddle is at home working cattle in the arena, out on the range or just going for a long ride. A low profile seat with an ample dished cantle provides for close contact and security. The 3 1/2" pistol grip horn is pitched at the perfect angle. The roughout seat and fenders help in keeping the rider secure in the seat. This is a saddle to ride in comfort!
- Tree: TM Ranch Cutter, Rawhide Covered
- Bars: Full Quarter Horse (7" Gullet)
- Fork: 12"
- Horn: Pistol Grip (3 1/2" High x 2" Cap)
- Rigging: 7/8 Stainless Steel Hanging Dee
- Skirts: 28" Fleece Lined, Breast Collar Dees
- Flank Cincha: Heavy Skirting Leather
- Stirrup Leathers: 3" with Blevins Buckles
- Stirrups: 1 1/2" Aluminum Bells
- Finish: Partial Basket Stamp, Oiled and Polished
- Conchas: Square, Nickel Silver, Scalloped
- Weight: 34 lbs. to 36 lbs. Fully Rigged