Bitterroot Rancher Saddle
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Currently Out of Stock
Call 303-572-8350 to place an order for any other seat or bar size!
This saddle is made of top quality Herman Oak leather with Dark oil jockeys and fenders. This saddle has a 4" cantle with a Cheyenne roll, 3" full stirrup leathers and a Nevada twist in the stirrup leathers to help relieve stress on your knees. This saddle also has a 25" double rounded skirt and has 1/4 tooling. What's better than adding a little bit of pizazz so Jeremiah Watt Hardware has been added to glam this saddle up a notch. Flank cinch included.
- BARS: Semi-Quarter Horse, Quarter Horse, Full Quarter Horse, Draft, Mule, Other
- SEAT: 13-17" in Half Inch Increments, Popstitched with Oil Tan Leather
CANTLE: 4", with Rawhide Bound Cheyenne Roll 1"
- FORK: 14"
- HORN: 3 1/2" High x 2 1/2" Cap, Latigo Wrapped
- RIGGING: Drop Skirt Rigging
- SKIRTS: 25"* Fleece Lined, Breast Collar Dees, Double Rounded
STIRRUP LEATHERS: 3" Full with Blevins Buckles and Nevada Twist.
STIRRUPS: Rawhide Visalias
- WEIGHT: 39 lbs*
*Subject to change due to seat size