Aspen Valley Cutter Saddle
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Currently In Stock: 16" QH
The Aspen Valley Cutter Saddle is the definition of elegance meets function. This saddle is designed to perform with its low cantle, deep seat, micro-adjustment stirrup leathers, leg relief skirting, and articulate tooling. Truly a masterpiece! Flank cinch included.
- BARS: Semi-Quarter Horse, Quarter Horse, Full Quarter Horse, Draft, Mule, Other
- SEAT: 13-17" in half inch increments, Hard Seat
- CANTLE: 3" with Leather Cheyenne Roll 1 1/2"
- HORN: 3 1/2" High x 2" Cap, Leather
- SKIRTS: 29"* Fleece Lined, Breast Collar Dees, Square Skirting with Kingsbraid
- RIGGING: Hanging Dees, Leg Relief Feature
- STIRRUP LEATHERS: 2 1/2" with Blevins Buckles, Micro Adjustment and Nevada Twist
- STIRRUPS: Aluminum
- FINISH: Partial Stamping, Studded Border
- WEIGHT: 36 lbs*
*Subject to change due to seat size