This beautiful saddle is designed to last for generations. A deep dish hard seat with a 4" cantle and the working cowhorse tree makes this saddle the perfect saddle for anyone who rides. Perfect for working cowhorse competitions or just for trail riding.
Made in the U.S.A.
- Tree: Pendleton Lite wood post steel horn
- Bars: Quarter horse (6 3/4" Gullet)
- Seat: 15" Padded
- Cantle: 4 ", Leather Cheyenne Roll
- Fork: 13"
- Horn: 3" High x 4" Cap
- Rigging:7/8 Hamley in skirt rear stainless steel dee
- Skirts: 26" Close contact cut out woolskin lined, breast collar dees
- Flank Cincha: Heavy skirting leather
- Stirrup Leathers: 2 1/4" with Blevins Buckles
- Stirrups: 4" Monel Stirrups
- Finish: Roughout seat and fenders, stamped swell, skirt and seat jockey
- Weight: 34 lbs. Fully Rigged
Contact us for other sizes or to discuss a custom built saddle. 303-572-8350