A unique and beaautiful saddle that was design to ride the miles on. A 4" cantle and deep inlaid seat make this saddle the perfect combination of form and function. Designed to fit a wide variety of backs this is a saddle to be ridden for decades.
Made in the U.S.A.
- Tree: Wade Trail
- Bars: Quarter horse (6 3/4" Gullet)
- Seat: 15 1/2" Inlaide Padded
- Cantle: 4 ", Leather Cheyenne Roll
- Fork: 9"
- Horn: 3" High x 4" Cap
- Rigging:7/8 Dropped in skirt, rear stainless steel dee
- Skirts: 26" Close contact cut out woolskin lined, breast collar dees
- Flank Cincha: Heavy skirting leather
- Stirrup Leathers: 2 1/2" with Blevins Buckles
- Stirrups: 3" Semi Covered Stirrups
- Finish: Roughout seat and fenders, stamped swell, skirt and seat jockey
- Weight: 35 lbs. Fully Rigged
Contact us for other sizes or to discuss a custom built saddle. 303-572-8350