McCall Trail Wade
Sorry, this item is out of stock
McCall Saddlery makes each saddle to be unique. Colorado Saddlery does not stock multiple of the same designed McCall Saddlery saddles. This saddle is a reference saddle for customizations or a full re-production. Call 303.572.8350 to discuss your McCall Saddle options.
A unique and beaautiful saddle that was design to ride the miles on. A 4" cantle and deep inlaid seat make this saddle the perfect combination of form and function. Designed to fit a wide variety of backs this is a saddle to be ridden for decades.
Made in the U.S.A.
- Tree: Wade Trail
- Bars: Semi Quarter Horse, Quarter Horse, Full Quarter Horse, Draft, Mule, Other
- Seat: 14", 14.5", 15", 15.5", 16", 16.5" or 17" padded
- Cantle: 4 ", Leather Cheyenne Roll
- Fork: 9"
- Horn: 3" High x 4" Cap
- Rigging:7/8 Dropped in skirt, rear stainless steel dee
- Skirts: 26" Close contact cut out woolskin lined, breast collar dees
- Flank Cincha: Heavy skirting leather
- Stirrup Leathers: 2 1/2" with Blevins Buckles
- Stirrups: 3" Semi Covered Stirrups
- Finish: Roughout seat and fenders, stamped swell, skirt and seat jockey
- Weight: 35 lbs. Fully Rigged