Deep Seat TM Roper Saddle with Matching Breast Collar
- Currently Out of stock.
- Call 303-572-8350 to place order in any other seat or bar size!
This is a beautiful roper saddle hand tooled with desert roses! Designed to be a both a roping saddle and a using saddle it is built on the TM Bowman tree, one of the most popular trees ever made. It has a 4.75" cantle and a 3 x 2.5" dally post horn. This is a using saddle with a lot of flash. The matching breast collar comes with the saddle and is 3" heavy skirting leather tooled to match.
- Tree: Fiberglass covered TM Roper- Bowman
- Bars: Semi Quarter Horse (6.5" Gullet), Quarter Horse (6 3/4" Gullet), Full Quarter Horse (7" Gullet), Draft (7 1/4" Gullet), & Mule
- Seat: 14", 14.5", 15", 15.5", 16", 16.5" or 17" with bull hide seat
- Cantle: 4.75", Leather 1 1/2" dropped Cheyenne Roll with Twisted Rawhide
- Horn: 3 x 2.5 Dally Post
- Fork: 13"
- Rigging: Full Double Hanging Dees
- Skirts: Square Cut, Leg Relief Feature
- Flank Cincha: Heavy Skirting Leather
- Stirrup Leathers: 3" with Blevins Buckles
- Stirrups: 3" Natural Rawhide Ropers
- Finish: Full desert rose tooling, roughout fenders & jockeys, bull hide seat.
- Weight: 40 lbs. to 42 lbs. Fully Rigged
Please Be Sure To Read Our Saddle Purchasing Process Before Purchasing