Ruby Mountain Trail Saddle
Colorado Saddlery has a long legacy of building the ultimate mountain trail saddles. The Ruby Mountain Trail Saddle was designed with the features todays modern trail riders desire. Our saddles exemplify the craftsmanship that can only be found in handmade saddles. Weighing in at less than 32 lbs, the Ruby Mountain Trail Saddle is light and easy to use for you and your horse. Beginning with a deep, narrow twist, and an inlaid padded seat with a special pocketed cantle designed specifically for the western dressage rider. The narrow twist, rigging, and stirrup leathers are specifically maximum close contact.
- Tree: Fiberglass Covered Colorado Wade
- Bars: Quarter (6 3/4" Gullet) Available in multiple fits for your horse.
- Seat: 14", 14 1/2", 15", 15 1/2", 16", 16 1/2" and 17"
- Cantle: 5", 1" Dropped Cheyenne Roll
- Fork: 9 1/2"
- Horn: Idaho Buckaroo (3" Neck x 3 3/4" Cap)
- Rigging: 7/8 Engraved Jeremiah Watt In-Skirt "C"
- Skirts:Fleece Lined, Breast Collar Dees
- Flank Cincha: Heavy Skirting Leather
- Stirrup Leathers: 3" with Blevins Buckles with Nevada twist
- Stirrups: 2" Laminated Wood Visalias
- Finish: Dark oil, 6 strings, engraved Jerimiah Watt conchas and prairie wildflower tooling.
- Weight: 31 lbs. Fully Rigged