This beautiful saddle is designed to last for generations. A deep dish padded seat with a 4" cantle and the working cowhorse tree makes this saddle the perfect saddle for anyone who rides. Perfect for working cowhorse competitions or just for trail riding.
- Tree: Rawhide Covered Working Cowhorse
- Bars: Quarter Horse (6 3/4" Gullet)
- Seat: 15" Padded
- Cantle: 4 ", Leather Cheyenne Roll
- Fork: 14"
- Horn: 3 1/2" High x 2 1/2" Cap Foward Lean
- Rigging:7/8 Dropped Skirt Stainless Steel "C"
- Skirts: 26" Close Contact Cut Out Woolskin Lined, Breast Collar Dees
- Flank Cincha: Heavy Skirting Leather
- Stirrup Leathers: 2 1/4" with Blevins Buckles
- Stirrups: 4" Monel Stirrups
- Finish: Roughout seat and fenders, stamped swell, skirt and seat jockey
- Weight: 33 lbs. Fully Rigged
Contact us for other sizes or to discuss a custom built saddle. 303-572-8350 or Bill@ColoradoSaddlery.com