This Wade saddle was was inspired by the cowboys of the great Southwest. A deep comfortable seat, high cantle and Buckaroo horn plus the fantastic old style border tooling gives this saddle a look as unique as the slick rock country that inspired it!
- Tree: Fiberglass Reinforced Rawhide Covered Southwest Wade
- Bars: Semi-Quarter Horse
- Seat: 15"
- Cantle: 4", Rawhide Bound
- Fork: 10" with Rope Strap - Horn: #4 Dally Post, Rawhide Bound
- Rigging: 7/8 Stainless Steel Double Hanging Dees
- Skirts: Fleece Lined, Breast Collar Dees
- Flank Cincha: Heavy Skirting Leather
- Stirrup Leathers: 3" with Blevins Buckles
- Stirrups: 2" Rawhide Visalias
- Finish: Border Tooled, Oiled and Polished
- Weight: 42 to 44 lbs. Fully Rigged
- Made in Colorado - U.S.A.
Contact us for other sizes or to discuss a custom built saddle. 303-572-8350 or Bill@ColoradoSaddlery.com