Deep Seat TM Roper Saddle with Matching Breast Collar
This is a beautiful roper saddle hand tooled with geo centric stamping and accented with desert roses! Designed to be a both a roping saddle and a using saddle it is built on the TM tree, one of the most popular trees ever made. It has a 4" cantle and a 3 x3 dally post horn. This is a using saddle with a lot of flash. The matching breast collar comes with the saddle and is 3" heavy skirting leather tooled to match.
- Tree: Fiberglass covered TM Roper
- Bars: Quarter Horse (6 3/4" Gullet
- Seat: 14", 14.5", 15", 15.5", 16", 16.5" or 17" with roughout padded seat
- Cantle: 4", Leather 1 1/2" dropped Cheyenne Roll
- Fork: 13"
- Horn: 3 x 3 Dally Post
- Rigging: Full Double Hanging Dees
- Skirts: Leg cut with fleece
- Flank Cincha: Heavy Skirting Leather
- Stirrup Leathers: 3" with Blevins Buckles
- Stirrups: 3" Natural Rawhide Ropers
- Finish: Geocentric tolling with desert rose accents
- Weight: 40 lbs. to 42 lbs. Fully Rigged