Idaho Association Saddle
Currently Out of Stock
Call 303-572-8350 to place order in any other seat or bar size!
This saddle is made of premium leather with heavy oiled jockeys and fenders . This saddle has a 4" cantle with a Cheyenne roll, 2.5" half stirrup leathers to feel closer to your horse. It also has a 27" Singular rounded skirt and has border tooling. Flank cinch included.
- TREE: Colorado Association
- BARS: Semi-Quarter Horse, Quarter Horse, Full Quarter Horse, Draft, Mule, Other
- SEAT: 13-17" in Half Inch Increments with Hard Seat
- CANTLE: 4" with Leather Cheyenne Roll 1/2"
- FORK: 14 1/2”
- HORN: 3 1/2” High x 2 1/2” Cap, Leather
- RIGGING: Slimline 7/8 Inskirt "C" rigging
- SKIRTS: 27”*, Fleece Lined, Breast Collar Dees, Rounded Mother Hubbard with Kinsbraid
- STIRRUP LEATHERS: 3” with Blevins Buckles
- STIRRUPS: Rawhide Visalias
- FINISH: Plain, Oiled and Polished
- WEIGHT: 40 lbs*
*Subject to change due to seat size