Flaming Columbine Barrel Saddle
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Currently Out of Stock
Call 303.572.8350 to place an order in any other seat or bar size!
This saddle is made of top quality Herman Oak leather with natural coloring jockeys and fenders. You will be eye of the arena with this waffle Designed 1/2 Tooled saddle with a brown Suede Bicycle seat and tan stitching. This saddle also has a 3.5" cantle, 2.5" half stirrup leathers to make you closer to your horse and a Nevada twist in the stirrup leathers to help relieve stress on your knees. This saddle also has a 23" mother hubbard skirt to help make it easier to fit on short and long backed horses with a pressure relief cut out to make it easier on both you and your horse. The bottom lining is made of memory foam for comfort and fit to your horse. Flank cinch included.
- BARS: Semi-Quarter Horse, Quarter Horse, Full Quarter Horse, Mule, Draft, Other
- SEAT: 13-17" on half Inch Increments with Padded brown Suede and Tan Stitching
- CANTLE: 3 1/2" with Leather Cheyenne Roll 1 1/2", Rawhide Twist
- FORK: 13 1/2"
- HORN: 3 1/2" High x 1 1/2" Cap, Braided Rawhide
- SKIRTS: 23"*, Memory Foam Lining for Supreme Comfort and Fit, Breast Collar Dees, Round Skirt
- STIRRUP LEATHERS: 2 1/2" Half with Blevins Buckles, Micro Adjustment and Nevada Twist
- WEIGHT: 27 lbs*
*Subject to change due to seat size