Team Penning & Ranch Sorting Saddle
Currently In Stock: 15" QH
Call 303-572-8350 to order in any other bar and seat size!
Whether you're out on the range or working/sorting cattle in the pen, this saddle has comfort and style in for any situation. This saddle is made of top quality Herman Oak leather with natural color antiqued leather jockeys and fenders. You will be eye of the arena with this Crazy Leg Designed 1/4 Braid Border Tooled saddle. This saddle also has a 3" cantle, 2.5" half stirrup leathers to make you closer to your horse and a Nevada twist in the stirrup leathers to help relieve stress on your knees. This saddle also has a 28" geometric skirt to help make it easier to fit on short and long backed horses. The dropped in skirt rigging helps maintain close contact to the horse. Flank cinch included.
- TREE: Buster Welsh
- BARS: Semi-Quarter Horse, Quarter Horse, Full Quarter Horse, Draft, Mule, Other
- SEAT: 13-17" in Half Inch Increments with Padded Oil Tan Leather
- CANTLE: 3" High, with Leather Cheyenne Roll 1 1/2"
- FORK: 13"
- HORN: 3" High x 2" Cap, Leather
- RIGGING: 7/8 Stainless Steel Plate w/ Hanging Dee
- SKIRTS: 28"* Fleece Lined, Stainless Steel Breast Collar Dees, Geometric Skirt
- STIRRUP LEATHERS: 2 1/2" Half with Blevins Buckles, Micro Adjustment and Nevada Twist
- STIRRUPS: Aluminum
- FINISH: Half Breed, Medium Oil, Rough Out - Seat Jockey, Fender Skirt, Crazy Stamped - Fork, Back Housing
- WEIGHT: 35 lbs*
*Subject to change due to seat size