Bear Valley Colorado Trail Master Saddle
Currently In Stock: 15" QH
Call 303.572.8350 for any other seat size
This saddle is made of quality golden leather with a light coat of oil. This saddle has a 2 1/2" cantle with a leather Cheyenne roll, 2 1/2" half stirrup leathers to increase contact with your horse and a Nevada twist in the stirrup leathers to help relieve stress on your knees. This saddle also has a 23 1/2" double rounded skirt, which is perfect with short-backed horses. Flank cinch not included.
- TREE: New & Improved Little Wonder
- BARS: Semi- Quarter Horse, Quarter Horse, Full Quarter Horse, Draft, Mule, Other
- SEAT: 13-17" in Half Inch Increments with padded Dark Brown Suede
- CANTLE: 2 1/2" with Leather Cheyenne Roll 2"
- FORK: 12 1/2"
- HORN: 3 1/2" High x 2 1/2" Cap, Leather
- RIGGING: 7/8 Stainless Steel In Skirt “C”
- SKIRTS 23 1/2"* Fleece Lined, Breast Collar Dees, Double Rounded with Frog
- STIRRUP LEATHERS: 2 1/2" Half with Blevins Buckles and Nevada Twist
- STIRRUPS: Leather Visalias
- FINISH: Partial Stamping, Oiled & Polished
- WEIGHT: 25 lbs*
*Subject to change due to seat size