Colorado Rancher Saddle
Currently In stock: 14.5” QH, and 16" QH
Call 303-572-8350 to place an order for any other seat or bar size!
This saddle brings Colorado Saddlery's over 70 years worth experience in building fine quality working saddles. Built on the association tree this saddle is designed to be ridden day in and day out while giving comfort to both horse and rider. This saddle is made of top quality Herman Oak leather with roughout jockeys and heavy oil fenders. It has a 3.5" cantle with a leather Cheyenne roll, 2 1/2" Half stirrup leathers and a Nevada twist in the stirrup leathers to help relieve stress on your knees. This saddle also has a 26 1/2" double rounded skirt and has crazy leg 1/4 tooling. What's better than adding a little bit of pizazz so Jeremiah Watt Hardware has been added to glam this saddle up a notch. Flank cinch included.
- TREE: Rawhide Covered Colorado Association
BARS: Semi-Quarter Horse, Quarter Horse, Full Quarter Horse, Mule, Draft, Other
- SEAT: 13-17" in Half Inch Increments with Padded Black Suede with White Stitching
- CANTLE: 3 1/2" with Leather Cheyenne Roll 1 1/2"
- FORK: 14"
- HORN: 3 1/2" High x 2 1/2" Cap, Nylon Wrapped
- RIGGING: 7/8 Stainless Steel In Skirt "C" with Back Dees
- SKIRTS: 26 1/2"* Fleece Lined, Breast Collar Dees, Double Rounded
- STIRRUP LEATHERS: 2 1/2" with Blevins Buckles, Micro Adjustment and Nevada Twist
- STIRRUPS: Rawhide Visalias
- FINISH: Partial Spider Stamped, Roughout Seat Jockeys, Oiled and Polished
- WEIGHT: 38 lbs*
*Subject to change due to seat size