The Classic Black Hills Mahogany Saddle
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Currently Out of Stock
Call 303-572-8350 to place an order in any other bar or seat size
This saddle is made of top quality Herman Oak leather with light oil coloring jockeys and fenders . This saddle has a 4 1/2" cantle with a rawhide bound pencil roll, 3" full stirrup leathers and a Nevada twist in the stirrup leathers to help relieve stress on your knees. It also has a 27" double rounded skirt with a Kingsbraid. Flank cinch included.
- BARS: Semi-Quarter Horse, Quarter Horse, Full Quarter Horse, Draft, Mule or Other
- SEAT: 13-17" in Half Inch Increments, Hard Seat
CANTLE: 4 1/2", with Rawhide Bound Pencil Roll
- FORK: 15 1/2"
- HORN: 3 1/2" High x 2" Cap, Mulehide Wrapped
- SKIRTS: 27"* Fleece Lined, Breast Collar Dees, Double Rounded with Kingsbraid
- STIRRUP LEATHERS: 3" Full with Blevins Buckles and Nevada Twist
- STIRRUPS: Rawhide Visalias
- FINISH: Basket Stamped, Oiled and Polished
- WEIGHT: 36 lbs*
*Subject to change due to seat size