Deep Seat TM Roper Saddle
Call 303-572-8350 to place order in any other seat or bar size!
This is a beautiful roper saddle hand tooled with desert roses! Designed to be a both a roping saddle and a using saddle it is built on the TM Bowman tree, one of the most popular trees ever made. It has a 4 1/2" cantle and a 3 1/2" x 2 1/2" horn. Flank cinch included.
- TREE: Fiberglass covered TM Roper- Bowman
- BARS: Semi-Quarter Horse, Quarter Horse, Full Quarter Horse, Draft, Mule, Other
- SEAT: 13-17" in Half Inch Increments with Padded Oil Tan Leather
- CANTLE: 4 1/2" with Leather Cheyenne Roll 1 1/2", Rawhide Twist
- HORN: 3 1/2" High x 2 1/2" Cap, Leather
- FORK: 13 1/2"
- RIGGING: Full Double Hanging Dees
- SKIRTS: 29"* Fleece Lined, Square Cut, Leg Relief Feature, Geometric Skirt
- STIRRUP LEATHERS: 3" Full with Blevins Buckles and Nevada Twist
- STIRRUPS: Rawhide Visalias
- FINISH: Full desert rose tooling, roughout fenders & jockeys, bull hide seat.
- WEIGHT: 39 lbs*
*Subject to change due to seat size
Please Be Sure To Read Our Saddle Purchasing Process Before Purchasing